Salary: Dependent on experience and skill set
Start date: ASAP
A bit about who we’re after
Are you so organised that your sock drawer has colour dividers and a usage calendar?
Despite that - are you also likeable, passionate and proactive about making good things happen at work?
If so, you could be exactly the kind of Digital Traffic / Resource Manager Waste is looking for.
We’re a creative agency that values ideas, execution, personality and passion above all else. And we’re looking for a Traffic / Resource Manager to join our growing team. You will be working closely with our our super-talented teams to ensure work flows smoothly and productively throughout the studio.
- Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects in an agency - It’s a fast paced environment with a large number of ongoing projects focused on content creative and production. We have 7 departments: Client Services, Strategy, Creative, Motion, Design, Tech and Finance. You will be working with all the departments to ensure a smooth workflow. An understanding of skill sets is integral to the role.
- Proven project management experience - Project management experience in an agency setting is necessary for this role.
- Adept at briefing the different teams - You must have the ability to work closely with department directors to ensure that the talent is allocated according to their strengths.
- Skilled at working under pressure - As part of this role you will inevitably deal with difficult situations such as delivery milestones changing abruptly, changes being requested mid-way through the project and final delivery dates being pulled back. You will be adept at dealing with situations like these in a calm and reassuring manner and be able to resolve resource conflicts.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Reporting on project status, workloads and accounts
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance requirements and bookings
- Holding regular production meetings and status updates
- Coordinating resource for live projects from initial stages through to delivery
- Resource planning for projects in the pipeline
- Ensuring freelance bookings are against a set budget
- Updating key stakeholders on short and medium-term resource requirements
- Working across multiple projects and ensuring all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Building effective relationships with all the internal departments
- Pre-empting scheduling clashes and resolving issues before they happen.
- Managing a busy and ever-changing Resource schedule on a day to day basis
- Helping to define new processes where needed and embedding the Resource Management function within the agency.
- Training teams and new joiners in the resourcing process and tools used
- Acting as the mediator between all Client Services team members to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
A bit about us
Waste is an 12-year-old creative agency filled with digital natives and analog enthusiasts who combine to make beautiful bits and bytes. Like every 12-year-old, we’re a little cheeky, brimming with a certain kind of twisted genius, and we care deeply about the things we love. In the main, that’s smart, expertly crafted digital content created at the speed of social.
We have offices in London and Los Angeles, and good friends in Finland, San Francisco, South Africa, Houston, Kosovo and New Zealand because we’re international like that.
With a passion for the unconventional and a no-fuss attitude, we take pride in delivering amazing results for amazing clients like British Gas, Supercell, Sega, Camelot, Warner Bros. and Turner Broadcasting. But don’t take our word for it, check out our work and accolades.
Good things come to those who Waste