Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, digital AM/PM?
Do you want to join a creative agency that values ideas, execution, personality and passion above all else?
If that sounds like you, then maybe you’re a Waster…
We’re after a hybrid Junior Project / Account manager to join our award-winning team. You will be part of a super-talented and hyper-creative team, managing a variety of projects, from slick digital ad campaigns to complex, rich interactive, social content and video.
A little about us:
Waste is an 11-year-old creative agency filled with digital natives and analog enthusiasts who combine to make beautiful bits and bytes. Like every 11-year-old, we’re a little cheeky, brimming with a certain kind of twisted genius, and we care deeply about the things we love. Lucky for you, that’s smart, expertly crafted digital content created at the speed of social.
We have offices in London and Los Angeles, and good friends in Finland, San Francisco, South Africa, Houston, Kosovo and New Zealand because we’re international like that.
With a passion for the unconventional and a no-fuss attitude, we take pride in delivering amazing results for amazing clients like Supercell, Sega, British Gas, Camelot, Warner Bros. and Turner Broadcasting. But don’t take our word for it… check out our work and accolades.
The successful disposal expert MUST have:
- Minimum 1 year hands-on-agency experience with big brands, managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production, HTML5 display advertising, interactive experiences and web sites
- The ability to understand, manage and schedule creative deliverables based on provided media plans and client briefs
- Highly proactive - you will need to own the projects you’re managing and need to make sure that both our client and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick off.
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills
- Have a good understanding of digital production processes coupled with a demonstrable knowledge of the digital space
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication to all areas of production
- Complete confidence in your own ability to forge new relationships, deal with clients and manage their expectations
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick things up at speed
- Responsive and efficient with client requests
Your duties will be to:
- Manage the production of a range of digital deliverables, from online advertising, through social, video, web and games
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Produce precise, detailed timelines and wireframes in conjunction with the creative and production teams
- Help the senior members of the team to work out project budgets and write SOW’s, managing, issues, risk and scope creep along the way
- Create and update project documentation including project plans and flowcharts.
- Liaise direct with clients and attend briefings, pitches and debriefings as and when required
- Receive feedback and relay back to the team, asking necessary questions before it is relayed
- Think creatively and add your own flair to each project
Good things come to those who Waste…