Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, digital Account Manager?
Do you want to join a creative agency that values ideas, execution, personality and passion above all else?
If that sounds like you, then maybe you’re a Waster…
We’re after an Account manager to join our award-winning team. You will be part of a super-talented and hyper-creative team, working on a variety of projects, from slick digital ad campaigns to complex, rich interactive, social content and video for British Gas and Camelot.
A little about us:
Waste is an 11-year-old creative agency filled with digital natives and analog enthusiasts who combine to make beautiful bits and bytes. Like every 11-year-old, we’re a little cheeky, brimming with a certain kind of twisted genius, and we care deeply about the things we love. Lucky for you, that’s smart, expertly crafted digital content created at the speed of social.
We have offices in London and Los Angeles, and good friends in Finland, San Francisco, South Africa, Houston, Kosovo and New Zealand because we’re international like that.
With a passion for the unconventional and a no-fuss attitude, we take pride in delivering amazing results for amazing clients like Supercell, Sega, British Gas, Camelot, Warner Bros. and Turner Broadcasting. But don’t take our word for it… check out our work and accolades.
The successful disposal expert MUST have:
- Minimum 3 years hands-on-agency experience with big brands with a strong focus on social and digital content production
- Highly organised
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person with outstanding communication skills
- Have a complete understanding of digital production processes coupled with a considerable and demonstrable knowledge of the digital space
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to provide clear communication and support to all areas of production
- Complete confidence in your own ability to forge new relationships, deal with clients and manage their expectations
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick things up at lightning speed
- Responsive and efficient with client requests
Your duties will be to:
- Attend briefings, pitches and debriefings as and when required
- Organise and lead status calls / meetings
- Attend planning meetings alongside our strategy team
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Work closely with the project managers to produce precise, detailed timelines and wireframes in conjunction with the creative and production teams
- Have the complete confidence and ability to work out project budgets and ensure detailed SOW’s are produced, managing, issues, risk and scope creep along the way
- Receive feedback and relay back to the team, asking necessary questions before it is relayed
- Attend meetings and potentially pitch for new business (along with other team members)
- Think creatively and add your own flair to each project
Good things come to those who Waste…