Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Senior Digital Project / Account Manager?
Do you want to join a creative agency that values ideas, execution, personality and passion above all else?
If that sounds like you, then maybe you’re a Waster…
You’ll join our award-winning team working across British Gas, Hive, Dyno and Local Heroes (Centrica).
Since 2006, we’ve worked out of Central London, designing original, world-class digital creative for clients. We’ve got a great team here at Waste. We’re proud of our creative culture and we value it as much as we do the collective and individual personalities and ability of every Waster. We have some of the most exciting, global brands as partners, including British Gas, Camelot, Supercell, Disney, Sega, Ubisoft and Warner Bros.
To be successful:
- A minimum 5 years hands-on-agency experience with a strong focus on digital content production, social and video, HTML5 digital display, interactive experiences and websites
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick up challenging projects at any phase, at lightning speed with enthusiasm
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person, keen to collaborate, share knowledge and help others within the team
- An ability to independently influence and manage senior stakeholders including client, internal teams and third parties
- Great communication skills ensuring both our clients and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick-off
- Delivers high quality projects on time and budget, ensuring both the client and agency are proud and happy with the result
- A thorough understanding of design standards, practices and technical knowledge
- Gather accurate requirements for scoping at outset, plan and define projects
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Produce precise, detailed timelines and wireframes in conjunction with the creative and production teams
- Have the complete confidence and ability to work out project budgets and write detailed SOWs, managing issues, risk and scope creep along the way
- Create project documentation including project plans
- Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings, pitches and debriefings as and when required
- Receive feedback, asking necessary questions before debriefing the team
- Attend meetings and potentially pitch for new business (along with other team members)
- Think creatively and add your own flair to each project
That’s it really, take a look at our site to see what we’re about: