Good things come to those who Waste.
A little bit about us...
We’re a world-class digital creative agency. We like to keep our meetings short and our briefs even shorter.
We’re clever with our time - and, most importantly, with our client’s time. That’s why we have some of the most exciting, global brands as partners, including Supercell, British Gas, Camelot, Sega, Warner Bros and Turner Broadcasting.
We deliver great ideas. Beautiful work. Smooth production. Slick execution.
A little bit about what we’re looking for...
A super-organised Account Director who is as passionate as we are about delivery. Someone who wants to join a digital creative agency that values ideas, execution, personality and passion above all else.
If that sounds like you, then maybe you’re a Waster…
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 3 years hands-on-agency experience as an Account Director with big brands, managing multiple client accounts and the client-agency relationship
- Minimum 5 years experience in the industry, agency side
- Track record of forging strong senior client relationships that led to revenue growth and client retention
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Previous experience as a Project and Account Manager
- Ideally a creative agency background
- We’re a small agency with London and LA offices, experiencing phenomenal growth, so the successful applicant will need to be able to hit the ground running
Your duties will be to:
- Own the day to day client relationship, making sure that all requests are dealt with in a professional and timely way
- Create yearly client plan to map out opportunities, goals, objectives and ‘Compelling events’
- Develop client relationships
- Grow the accounts
- Understand clients challenges and opportunities
- Follow client’s main competitors digital marketing activity
- Work with the AM/PMs to ensure all the work we deliver is of the highest quality and on time/to budget.
- Manage the more junior members of the team, setting their objectives and coaching them to develop & succeed
- Manage and foster relationships with partner agencies