We’re looking for an SEO Specialist to join our award winning team in our Farringdon offices.
You’ll need to be super comfortable with all things SEO-related, including technical audits, conducting & analysing keyword research, translating this into insight-driven ideas, and copywriting / optimisation.
For this role, you will need to:
- Have plenty of experience of working in a similar SEO content creation role
- Have an in-depth understanding of SEO, keeping yourself up to date with the ever-changing industry & best practices
- Have demonstrable experience in end-to-end digital content creation that drives organic traffic
- Be confident in conducting and explaining keyword research to inform future content topics
- Be a strong copywriter with a portfolio of previous work, who can structure and optimise articles for maximum SEO impact, whilst keeping them feeling natural and engaging
- Be comfortable with a range of SEO research and measurement tools
- Be a self-starter who is keen to educate other members of the team, and constantly improve your own skills
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Creating content campaigns in-line with client objectives
- Creating content strategies for clients to improve rankings
- Conducting technical SEO audits
- Conducting and analysing keyword research
- Coming up with targeted content ideas based on your research
- Writing optimised copy for websites & blog articles
- Measurement against campaign objectives
- Advising on SEO implications for other web builds / web-hosted tools
- Managing your schedule and time with the project managers
Our awesome client list and fast growth is driven by a culture of no-waffle and a strong creative focus. The successful applicant will need to be able to perform against those values, and hit the ground running without heavy hand holding.
In return, you’ll get:
- To work on big brands in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment
- The freedom to help shape and define Waste’s approach to SEO content both now and in the future
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing work that we’re all proud of
- Massages, fruit and Friday beers!
Waste is an 12-year-old creative agency filled with digital natives and analog enthusiasts who combine to make beautiful bits and bytes. We have offices in London and Los Angeles, and amazing clients like Supercell, Badoo, British Gas, The National Lottery, and Warner Bros. Check us out at: http://www.waste-creative.com/