What we are looking for:
Are you a highly organised, likeable and passionate Digital Account Director?
Do you want to join a digital creative agency that values ideas, execution, personality and passion above all else? If that sounds like you, then maybe you’re a Waster...
Since 2006, we’ve worked out of Central London HQ, designing original, world-class digital creative for global brands, including British Gas, Supercell, Camelot, Sega, Warner Bros and Turner Broadcasting.
Thanks to significant growth (and a baby Waster on the way), we’re looking for a Digital Account Director to join the British Gas team on a one year fixed term contract.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 3 years hands-on-agency experience as an Account Director working with big brands, managing multiple client accounts and the client-agency relationship
- Minimum 5 years experience in the industry
- An impressive knowledge of, and passion for, all things digital marketing
- Track record of forging strong senior client relationships that led to revenue growth and client retention
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Previous experience as a Project and Account Manager in a creative agency background
Your duties will be to:
- Own the day-to-day client relationship, acting as a senior point of contact, whilst overseeing and co-ordinating the internal team, alongside the Project Director
- Attend project/client briefings alongside other members of the team
- Take briefs from the client and produce internal briefs, overseeing the concept development process and acting as an escalation point for both the client and the team
- Attend status meetings with the client and other agencies
- Present our work to client alongside members of the strategy & creative team
- Create a yearly client plan to map out opportunities, goals and objectives
- Develop client relationships and grow the accounts
- Manage and foster relationships with partner agencies
- Work very closely with AM/PM teams to ensure all the work we deliver is of the highest quality and on time/to budget, with oversight over the production process
- Understand the client’s challenges and opportunities, keeping in touch with competitors’ digital marketing activity
- Manage the members of the Client Services team with the Project Director, setting their objectives and coaching them to develop & succeed
Waste is an 12-year-old creative agency filled with digital natives and analog enthusiasts who combine to make beautiful bits and bytes. We have offices in London and Los Angeles, and amazing clients like Supercell, Badoo, British Gas, The National Lottery, and Warner Bros. Check us out at: http://www.waste-creative.com/