What we're looking for:
Waste are looking for a highly-organised, proactive & likeable Lead Project Manager to head-up delivery for our Centrica account.
If you’re well-versed in all things digital, passionate about production, and confident overseeing a team delivering varied & complex projects, then you might be the Waster we’re looking for.
For this role, you’ll need:
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on agency experience, with a strong focus on digital content production, social & video, HTML5 digital display, interactive experiences & websites
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior role overseeing a project management team, and being responsible for the production process
- Meticulous attention to detail coupled with the ability to pick up challenging projects at any phase, at lightning speed
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person, keen to collaborate, share knowledge and help others within the team
- An ability to independently influence and manage senior stakeholders including clients, internal teams and third parties
- Great communication skills ensuring both our clients and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines and deliverables from kick-off
- Delivers high quality projects on time and budget, ensuring both the client and agency are proud and happy with the result
- A thorough understanding of design standards, practices and technical knowledge
- Day-to-day team management and oversight of all production on the account
- Point of escalation for the internal team / client, for any project delivery issues
- Financial reporting internally, and to the client
- Applying the right resource to client projects and requirements
- Supporting, mentoring and developing the project management team alongside the Account Director and Business Director
- Attending client status meetings
- Implementing ongoing delivery process improvements, as necessary
- Track and manage resource and anticipate possible issues
- Have the complete confidence and ability to work out project budgets and write detailed SOWs, managing issues, risk and scope creep along the way
- Create project documentation including project plans
- Liaise directly with clients and attend briefings, pitches and debriefings as and when required
- Be part of pitches for new business, as required (along with other team members)
- Think creatively and add your own flair to each project
Our awesome client list and fast growth is driven by a culture of no-waffle and a strong creative focus. The successful applicant will need to be able to perform against those values, and hit the ground running without heavy hand holding.
In return, you’ll get:
- To work on big brands in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- The freedom to help shape and define Waste’s approach to production both now and in the future
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing work that we’re all
- proud of
- Massages, fruit and Friday beers!
Waste is a 12-year-old creative agency filled with digital natives and analogue enthusiasts who combine to make beautiful bits and bytes. We have offices in London and Los Angeles, and amazing clients like Supercell, Badoo, British Gas, The National Lottery, and Warner Bros. Check us out at: http://www.waste-creative.com/