A bit about us
Waste are an independent digital creative agency, founded in June 2006. Fuelled by the purpose of not letting good ideas go to waste, we know the importance of speed, efficiency and innovation when it comes to digital creative. We are 55 people strong, and work with the likes of Supercell, the biggest mobile gaming company in the world; the Centrica group of companies; Camelot, who run The National Lottery; fashion house Mulberry; and entertainment leaders, Warner Bros. We’re all about a no-nonsense, no fuss, approach to digital creative. In short, we hate waste.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a Data Planner to join our Strategy department.
Working alongside the Strategy Director, the role will include:
- Acting as data ambassador within the agency
- Researching customer segments and targeting strategies
- Analysing client data to deliver insights & shape campaigns
- Helping plan short-term campaigns and long-term brand strategies
- Real time campaign analysis & optimisation
- Mapping customer journeys via multiple touchpoints
- Advising on media strategies for creative projects
- Measurement against campaign objectives
- Training your colleagues on all things data
Ideally your experience and skills will include as many of the following as possible:
- Strategic thinking – seeing the bigger picture and helping lead clients in the right direction
- Creative use of data to solve client problems and open new doors
- Knowledge sharing – explaining data in language everyone can understand
- Analytics of web, social and audience data
- Use of social listening tools
- Google Analytics
- Media planning software
- 3 -5 years agency experience
- Data management and data visualisation
- Report writing
- Experience working with media agencies
Our awesome client list and fast growth is driven by a culture of straight-talking and a strong creative focus. The successful applicant will need to be able to perform against those values, and hit the ground running without heavy hand-holding.
In return, you’ll get:
- To work on big brands in a fast-paced, exciting and ever-growing agency
- The opportunity to develop your own skills in a fun, supportive environment that invests in people
- The freedom to help shape and define Waste’s approach to data both now and in the future
- To work alongside extremely passionate digital natives, producing work that we’re all proud of
- Massages, fresh fruit and Friday beers!